BANTgo's strategy in achieving the SDG and meeting the ESG criteria.
The BANTgo team began following the principles of responsible consumption long before we joined together in this project. For us, this is the only way of life that will allow us to look our children and grandchildren in the eye with pride.
We consider it a great achievement and honor for BANTgo to be able to contribute to humanity’s realization of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The 3C BANTgo Principles of Responsible Consumption
Cheaper– make your product more accessible to a wide range of people, with the least amount of resources
Cleaner – reduce emissions throughout the BANTgo vehicle and service cycle
Closer – contribute to the improvement of life where BANTgo users live, make it obvious and understandable, and provide users with easy ways to follow responsible consumption principles.
We will replace cars with safe and economical microEVs.
BANTgo’s microEV-based delivery units will permanently displace heavy, fast, and dangerous cars from the streets of urban areas and business centers.
BANTgo’s delivery service is structured like a cell with a specific service area. We will offer our customers an affordable and efficient transportation service on small and low speed electric units specifically designed to work in the city.
We will transfer the last mile delivery with micro electric cars with a weight of 550 kg and speed not exceeding 60 km/h instead of thousands of ordinary cars with an average weight of 1200 kg and possible speed over 100 km/h. This will make city streets much safer and reduce the number of traffic accidents and injuries. It would also free up a huge amount of parking space and reduce wear and tear on the roads.
Parents will be able to safely let their children go about their daily activities, and the elderly will feel safer.
Urban areas and business centers will greatly improve road space for residents.
Cities will save huge amounts of money on road maintenance.
BANTgo makes every user environmentally friendly.
BANTgo delivery will provide everyone with a familiar quality of life while using fewer resources.
BANTgo provides simple ways to follow responsible consumption principles:
- We support the use of reusable utensils in our ready-to-eat deliveries;
- We will ensure that recyclable packaging materials are returned for recycling;
- We will help the customer recycle materials that are difficult to collect and deliver to collection points (batteries, energy-saving bulbs, small electronics, and others );
- We will offer delivery by transport, which requires much less resources for manufacturing and operation than usual cars (weight of microEV is limited to 550 kg against the average weight of 1200 kg for small cars, and 100 km run costs $1-1,5$ for 300000 km run);
- We will offer a clear and reliable way to track your contribution to saving the planet’s resources through a blockchain platform.
People will have an easy way to save resources and be environmentally friendly in one more area of their lives without losing quality. BANTgo, the city’s micro-electric transportation service model, is built on the principles of responsible consumption. We are constantly equipping it with new features for eco-friendliest businesses and users. In the BANTgo app, everyone can track their individual contribution to conserving the planet’s resources.
BANTgo will make the air in cities cleaner: it will displace combustible transport by delivering the last mile in microEVs, electric scooters, and drones.
Residents of densely populated areas and employees of business centers with BANTgo will use CO2-free delivery of goods and food and will be able to significantly reduce negative climate change.
Businesses and citizens through BANTgo’s MaaS platform will have an affordable CO2-free transportation service that replaces combustible fuel vehicles with a better quality of service.
BANTgo will, together with its users, permanently remove from city districts and business centers thousands of normal scooters and cars used to deliver goods, cooked meals, groceries, mail and parcels to their final recipients, as well as small commercial vehicles with consignments for a multitude of stores, restaurants and cafés. Replacing combustible fuel vehicles in the last mile delivery service reduces greenhouse gas emissions directly at the location of the high-density population. Replacement of 1 vehicle in the last mile delivery service with a diesel engine of the EURO 6D standard (category M or category N 1, class I) with a microEV results in a reduction of CO2 emissions by 0.5 grams per 1 km driven. With an average vehicle mileage of 180 km per day in food delivery (BANTgo’s own data) per year, the reduction would be 32.9 kg of CO2, and compared to a gasoline engine, 65.7 kg of CO2.
- Tallinn and Tartu (EU, Estonia, population 520,000), emission reductions of between 49.4 and 98.6 tonnes of CO2 per year can be achieved by introducing 1,500 microEVs in food delivery.
- Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne (EU, Germany, population 7,885,000) can expect to save between 776.4 and 1550.5 tonnes of CO2, compared to 23,600 microEVs, if they replace EURO 6D vehicles.